Re: bugs etc.

[ Federico, please read this ]

> Works. I can finally change the directory icons too. But found a bug: I
> drag some program from panel to desktop, delete it, change home
> directory's icon and press ok. Some other program in desktop changes it's
> icon to the deleted panel programs icon..

I have seen this happening as well, but I can not reproduce this bug
easily.  I have also seen that the cache table that keeps
mime-types/filenames gets corrupted at some point, but it is hard to
reproduce.

It involves: dragging desktop icons, renaming them, changing the
icons, and repeating the process various times.  Federico, any ideas?

> Doubleclicking a desktop device doesn't work (can't find /dev/cdromdom)
> but selecting "mount device" works.. I also had some random crashes
> several times when I was trying these, but could have been because "home
> directory" and "root directory" entries had some weird icons set at
> first..

Ok, I have fixed this:

	- double clicking a device will now mount/open panel.
	- You still can mount/umount from the context menu (b3)

Miguel.
--
miguel@gnu.org