Re: bugs etc.

> > - dragging menu items from panel menu to desktop and running them now
> > works, but after I remove the .desktop from it's name they can't be run
> > anymore. So could gmc also detect a .desktop file without the prefix?
..
> Testing a fix for this.

Works. I can finally change the directory icons too. But found a bug: I
drag some program from panel to desktop, delete it, change home
directory's icon and press ok. Some other program in desktop changes it's
icon to the deleted panel programs icon..

Doubleclicking a desktop device doesn't work (can't find /dev/cdromdom)
but selecting "mount device" works.. I also had some random crashes
several times when I was trying these, but could have been because "home
directory" and "root directory" entries had some weird icons set at
first.. Also when trying to mount cdrom with no disk, gmc says:
mount: block device /dev/scd0 is write-protected, mounting read-only
but leaves out the "mount: No medium found" part..

Why doesn't shift-left/right selection work in gmc's location entry?