Re: libgnome.so.32: undefined symbol: poptHelpOptions

In message <19990222151348.B20282@enteract.com>, Patrick Crosby writes:
+-----
| gmenu: error in loading shared libraries
| /usr/local/lib/libgnome.so.32: undefined symbol: poptHelpOptions
+--->8

When I had this problem, it was because an out-of-date GNOME application
had its own out-of-date libgnomesupport.so that it installed over the
standard one, thereby breaking all GNOME apps dating from after popt was
added to -lgnomesupport.

Look for out-of-date libgnomesupport.so's on your system.

--
brandon s. allbery	[os/2][linux][solaris][japh]	 allbery@kf8nh.apk.net
system administrator	     [WAY too many hats]	   allbery@ece.cmu.edu