Re: gFTP rocks!

Since forever I have been trying to figure out how to manually use an
ftp proxy.  What is Netscape's secret?  I think I must have read every
piece of information about ftp, tftp, etc. on my RedHat system but I
just can't crack it.

My point?  This would be a nice capability to add to gFTP for the
benefit of the firewall (and man-page) challenged.

As always, my eternal apologies if the capability is already there and
I didn't find it.  BTW, gFTP (0.99.8) has no Help menu.

Gisli