Re: gFTP rocks!

Me bad!  Moments later I found the grayed out "Connect throught FTP
proxy server" toggle in the Connection Manager so apparently this is
in the works.  I couldn't find how to enable the toggle nor where to
name the proxy so I'll assume this is currently incomplete.

Are proxy server names for ftp, html, etc. going to be stored in a
central location so that other GNOME applications can share this info
or is this going to be set on an application by application basis?

Oh, and by the way, it does seem to rock!

Gisli