Changing fonts?

Ok.  I totally ripped out my .gnome* .mc and .enlightenment and decided
start from scratch.  Everything now seams to work ok except that the
font used
in the windows and menus for the default theme is way to small.  Is
there any easy way to change it.  Or more to the point do you plan on
providing a way to create easily modify the look of the desktop with out
having to create a new theme.

Also some I would be really nice to design some sort of common themes
where the window manager themes and the gtk themes actually have a
common look....

PS: I really would like to change the font size as the current size is
straining my eyes as my monitor isn't very good.

PS2: Thanks for removing all that other junk in the default
enlightenment setup.  I am one of those people who likes a clean
desktop.

--
Kevin Atkinson
kevinatk@home.com