Installing control-center-0.99.8.1 problems.

Everything else has gone flawlessly - only control-center has given me jip.

As with every release since I think 0.99.3, I had to use tar option -i, as
there's a checksum error in it when unpacking it on Solaris.  It seems fine
though, except that I then need to:

	touch capplets/screensaver-properties/screensaver-desktops/
	               screensaver-properties.desktop

as this doesn't exist anymore?  Dunno whether it's getting lost in the broken
tarball or what.

Ta,

-------My opinion - Not sane, intelligent or necessarily useful-------
o o                                      mailto:Moredhel@earthling.net
/v\ark R. Bowyer.  http://i.am/Moredhel  mailto:Mark.Bowyer@UK.Sun.COM
`-'                                             I'm the dots in .co.uk