gdm PAM config file?

  I've got gdm working, but I just discovered a possible problem.  I went to
upgrade my PAM libraries and got the message...

WARNING
=======

It looks like there are explicit paths specified for some PAM modules in the
following file(s) in /etc/pam.d:
     /etc/pam.d/gdm
Most likely, this is not what you want. The core PAM modules now reside in
/lib/security instead of /usr/lib/security; the /etc/pam.d files should not
contain explicit paths to them.

Please remove the explicit paths in the listed /etc/pam.d file(s).

  Now, I know that the hardcoded paths are perfectly OK in this case. (I'll
probably remove them anyway to make the postinst stop complaining)  However,
it seems to me that this might be a problem on systems where the PAM modules
live in unusual locations.  Probably the /lib/security prefix should be
stripped from the gdm PAM configuration file.

--
  Daniel Burrows

"When I get a little money, I buy books.  If I have any left over, I buy
 food and water."

  -- methinks that the person who said this was shopping for course textbooks
    at the Brown Bookstore.