Re: style and correctness

>  -gmc needs a reload button. A big one, next to "home". The rescan
>  directory menu option is used too much to have that function buried under
>  a pull down menu

Done.  Good idea, btw :-)

>  -I can double click a image file in gmc and it will be displayed nicely by
>  ee, but html docs dont launch netscape like I would have expected. Perhaps
>  I need to do some additional configuration for this feature to work.

Fixed.  This was a minor oversight in mc.keys.in.in.

>  Also, I would expect for *.htm files to get the netscape association even
>  though they were born in MS land...

Fixed.  You'll need a new gnome-libs for this.

>  -Does anyone think that it would be nice to get gmc-style filesystem trees
>  in the left pane of open/save dialog boxes? I know this is more of a GTK
>  question but Id like to get feedback about value/feasibility on this
>  subject.

We will have this once the Bonobo system is ready.

>  -GMC could be more stable when traversing FTP sites. I can core it out
>  everytime if I try to dive into a folder before the FTP info has been
>  returned. If I see the folder but not the "+" next to it indicating the
>  directory list has been returned and processed, and I select the folder
>  in that state, the core comes. I wonder if anyone else has seen this
>  happen.

This is a known bug.  The tree needs to handle non-local VFSs in a
different way from local ones.

Thanks for the bug reports!

  Federico