Re: still failing w/ .99.7 libs
- From: Matthew Ross Davis <mdavis isi net>
- To: "Mark R. Bowyer" <Moredhel earthling net>
- Cc: sergent+gnome kgb etla net, gnome-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: still failing w/ .99.7 libs
- Date: Tue, 9 Feb 1999 18:16:38 +0000
-*- So I can only suggest you clean house, then install the latest of everything you can find =O)
I'll second that.
Mark, have you gotten esound to work? I notice in its README that there isn't
support for non-Linux systems, but I wonder if anyone has been successful.
Matthew Ross Davis 703.925.9892
Senior Technical Account Manager Frontier GlobalCenter
] [Thread Prev