Re: Re1: glue code ?

It depends on what you are aiming at.  For instance, there are language
bindings of the form I described for c++ and objective C.  The purpose of
these bindings is to give an interface that feels natural to the language.

Of course with these compiled languages, they can use the C function calls
since they use the same object file format and calling conventions.

If you are looking for pascal bindings, I think I saw some GTK bindings
for a pascal compiler, which may be a good place to start looking.

James Henstridge.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au
WWW:   http://www.daa.com.au/~james/