Gnome retrival system.

Hi everyone.
Due to the discussions of gnome hard to install policies,
I decided to make a gnome retriever app.
It will retrieve your gnome apps (as long as you got gtk+ and
gnome-libs, ofcourse).
It will rpm them, check if there are newer versions, check for
depenedcies, and other features one would except from such utility.

However, since I'm not familiar with RPM and gnome packages and
dependencies,
I would like some pointers and suggestions from you all.

Also, when this thing is done, I will need to have a site that can host
the database so people will know what are the newest packages around.
I also hope that by the time it's done there will be RPMs to [almost]
every availible package.

--

There are no big words, just little people.