Re: ORBit-0.3.96 build failure

On Mon, Feb 08, 1999 at 07:51:22AM -0800, John Kennedy wrote:
>  ... Anyway, running automake (-1.3b) fixed the problem.  Now I'm
>  going to recompile all my tarballs after running automake before
>  I build and see if anything else yacks.

  Just running automake built almost all of my GNOME programs just fine.
I choked on balsa-0.4.9 with the same kind of "You need to rerun
'orbit-idl'..." messages people are reporting for other programs.
The timestamp for the files in that directory was untouched (except for
Makefile.in & Makefile), so the Makefile probably didn't (re)build it
by default.  I'm going to see what file-nuking "cleans" are available
and see if that will get it to rebuild.