Re: Make the panel sticky?

Hi.

Mine does. A least in Icewm, Windowmaker, Afterstep, Enlightenment.
Those are the windowmanagers I've run since I've began using GNOME.

I don't think there's an option for toggling this, I think it's default
behavior.

/Martin

"Besides, I think Slackware sounds better than 'Microsoft,' don't you?"
(By Patrick Volkerding)