Re: Make the panel sticky?

|| Mine does. A least in Icewm, Windowmaker, Afterstep, Enlightenment.
|| Those are the windowmanagers I've run since I've began using GNOME.

Yes,  mine did  it also,  but  the newest  CVS (gnome-core)  is buggy  I
think, because the  behaviour of the hide buttons/sticky  status is very
interesting.
I  have pwo  panels, and  one of  it follows  the desktop-changing,  the
other is  not. If  I want  to hide one  of them,  it reappears  on other
places instead of hiding.
||  I don't  think there's  an option  for toggling  this, I  think it's
default
|| behavior.
This must be ...

dLux