Re: variable hotkeys in menu's?

That feature has been in GTK for a long time (it was in the 0.99 series).
If you look at gimp, you will see that it actually saves these dynamically
allocated keybindings (GTK doesn't do this automatically for you -- it is
not clear how you would want them saved).  In a later version of gnome
(1.1 series), gnome keybindings may also be persistant.

James Henstridge.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au
WWW:   http://www.daa.com.au/~james/