Re: Yet another newbie

I understand that the developers dont have time for this. The thing I am
talking about is that the specs, for the most part are already there. Who
ever builds the tarballs just needs to check on them.

It only takes a second to fix up the specs. Once the rpms are made, there
will be a far greater number of users using/testing gnome. More users
meen more bug reports. More bug reports meens a better gnome 1.0

As for the developers, Good job. I thank you for all your hard work. Even
now, it is really something to see. Of all the people I have shown, they
all are blown away...