Re: Yet another newbie

Oh, please.  :)  These RPMS are only several weeks old.  Admittedly this
isn't on the absolute bleeding edge, but it's about as close as you can
expect for a binary release this large.

I mean, really, does apache make binary releases so often?  What about
KDE?  Or any other project of this size, for that matter.