Re: Yet another newbie

I wrote the adjucted "template.spec.in" to make rpms packages from the CVS
source tree, all you have to do is:
*Edit the file according to the packages needs.
*Rename it and copy it into the source tree.
*Put 'CONFIG_FILES=package.spec ./config.status' at the end of autogen.sh without

the quotes, or let "configure" take care of it.
   and every time you run autogen.sh, you will have a new specfile

Since the CVS-source is a development-tree, is a good idea to install everything,

so this specfile will create just one rpm for package with almost everythings you

need.
Hope this help, and thanks to the developers for the good job.