Re: How hard would it be for session apps to start on the right desktop?

 jwb> Hi, One thing on my wishlist is for apps which are started with
 jwb> the session to start on the desktop that they were on when they
 jwb> closed. I assume that this would only work with an SM and ICCCM
 jwb> compliant Wm like E or icewm(?). I am using icewm right now, and
 jwb> when I start my gnome-session, all of my apps popup on the first
 jwb> desktop.

The wm should ensure persist this kind of state. So it is a icewm

Robert Bihlmeyer	reads: Deutsch, English, MIME, Latin-1, NO SPAM!
<>	<>