Use the bug tracker!

Hi,

I'm assuming that since we have the bug tracker we intend to use it. A
good portion of the traffic on this list is bug reports - it would be good
to submit those to submit@bugs.gnome.org following the instructions at:

http://bugs.gnome.org/Reporting.html

This is the Debian bug system; it will send your report right to the
module owner, allow them to discuss the bug with you "on the record," and
you'll be notified by email when the bug is closed. Since lots of
maintainers don't read gnome-list, and even those that do miss some
messages, using the bug tracker keeps bugs from getting lost.

So we should use that and declare gnome-list the wrong place to send bugs.
If I'm wrong, someone correct me. :-)

Once some bugs are in the system, it's also a resource if you're
experiencing a bug - you can check whether it's been reported previously.

Havoc