From: jcs@linux.lake.il.us [mailto:jcs@linux.lake.il.us]
Sent: Monday, February 01, 1999 7:16 PM
To: gnome-list@gnome.org
Subject: gnome-libs 0.99.5 installation problems

Ok, I've installed the gnu db from sleepycat.com, but I'm still getting a
Segmentation fault when doing 'make install'.  I followed the installation
instructions for db, but I'm not really sure how it's integrated with the
installation script, so I can't tell if I've installed it correctly or why
it's still Segmentation faulting.  What do you do after the db installation
side to get the gnome-libs installation to work?
--
 Joshua Stein
jcs@linux.lake.il.us

--