SUMMARY: gnome-stock problems; `imlib_new' undeclared here ...

Miguel de Icaza <miguel@nuclecu.unam.mx> writes:

> No, this problem is easy to solve.
> Just make sure you force Make into rebuilding the file that contains
> hte pixmaps (I forget the name, just remoev hte file).

Upon doing this I found the source of the problem; I had compiled my
libpng with make -f scripts/makefile.sun rather than make -f
scripts/makefile.s2x, hence convertrgb failed, and
gnome-stock-pixmap.h wasn't being built correctly.

convertrgb was reporting:
incompatible versions of libpng in application and library

As always, problems with the support libraries for a non-redhat
distribution:-)
--
Sam Vilain, sam@whoever.com         work: sam.vilain@unisys.com
http://www.hydro.gen.nz                home: sam@hydro.gen.nz