Re: gmc association question

> Hey,
>   Currently, when I double click on a .c file in gmc (4.5.42), it
> executes
> xemacs.  I would like to change this to run can I do this?

You will need to change the gmc "mime types". Choose "Edit Mime Types" from
the command menu in a gmc window, or choose Mime Types in the Gnome Control

It looks very similar to the equivalent window in netscape. Search for the
mime type that has extension c. C files have mime type text/x-c and c++ files
are text/x-C++. Choose that and click on edit. Change the open and/or view
entries to your desired program, and you're done!

	= L

|       LOBAN AMAAN RAHMAN  <-- anagram of -->  AHA! AN ABNORMAL MAN!      |
|   Snail: MSC #763, Caltech, Pasadena, CA 91126, USA. ** 1-626-395-1407   |
|     Wired:,,     |
| (Do 'finger' for my PGP public key and more info) |