Re: gnomepad is too slow (thread of Milestones document)

I have to agree with Andy. I have a P3-450 with 128MB of memory and I
even noticed a huge performance increase when switching back to the
default theme from the minEguE theme (too bad the default isn't as
purdy).

--

Steve Fox
http://pcxtreme.org