Re: Setting up a desktop launcher

I don't know if there is a setting for this in the control center, but you
can edit the ~/.gnome/Gnome file, and under the [Applications] section,
add a line like (you may have to create this section):

Terminal=gnome-terminal -x

Now when you use a launcher for a program that needs a terminal, gnome
terminal should be used.

James.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au