Re: GnoRPM: what version of RPM has rpmProblemSetFilter?

gnorpm should compile with versions 2.4.x up to 3.0 (there some problems
with 3.0.1, and there are a few conflicts between gnorpm and rpm-3.0.2
which should be fixed for the release).

When you were changing versions of rpm-devel, did you rerun configure?
This is required if you change the configuration of your system between
running configure and building the program.  It may also be necessary to
remove config.cache if it exists (it caches some of the results of
configure -- not always what you want when you change what the results
should be ...).

If your system is rpm-3.0 based (eg RH6, Mandrake 6, etc), then I
recommend compiling gnorpm with rpm-devel-3.0, or grabbing a binary RPM
from ftp.gurulabs.com.  If your system is rpm-2.5.x based, then you should
not have trouble compiling gnorpm.

Please be a bit more specific about your problems if you still have
trouble.

James.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au