GnoRPM: what version of RPM has rpmProblemSetFilter?

I'm trying to compile GnoRPM without success.  It fails on an unknown
function rpmProblemSetFilter.  I downloaded the source for RPM 2.56 and
3.02, and that function does not exist in either.  However, I found some
include files on my system that do have it, but now I don't know what
version this comes from (maybe 3.0 or 3.01?).  Could someone point me in
the right direction to get GnoRPM to compile?

Dan