gtk 1.3(CVS) & gnome-core(CVS)

 Is there a known thing that gnome-core won't compile with gtk 1.3?
 At least for me it stops at line 106 in applets/desk-guide/gwmdesktop.c
(I forgot to save the output of make before the errors scrolled of the
screen).

 GCC stops with saying something like GTK_TYPE_DRAWING_AREA is
undefined. Like GCC, I cant find GTK_TYPE_DRAWING_AREA anywhere in the
gtk headers
either. My CVS tree is a few(two,three?) days old.

 An then again, its probably me doing something wrong...

	Karsten N. Strand
   \ / / \ |/ |  | | / \  "Revolution is a natural action