Re: my shortlist of GNOME wishes

>Some of you are bound to notice that I'm in Windows as I write this. Not by
>choice ;) I just happened to be putting together the Win32 release of my
>current project. All the developement on it takes place under Linux 8-}

Yeah, but at least you used a good mail client to send the message:)  Long
live Eudora, when someone creates a mail client better than Eudora (or on
that doesnt look just like Netscape Messenger for godsakes) Ill almost
never need Windows;)  'Course, I could write one, if I had time;)

Cory Watson
Computer Cafe Internet Services