Re: my shortlist of GNOME wishes

> Yeah, but at least you used a good mail client to send the message:)  Long
> live Eudora, when someone creates a mail client better than Eudora (or on
> that doesnt look just like Netscape Messenger for godsakes) Ill almost
> never need Windows;)  'Course, I could write one, if I had time;)

:) Very true. However, I have found xfmail to be an extremely functional,
although dead-ugly, client. Balsa is pretty, but has few features. I was a
little disappointed...there I was hoping for a superior Gnome product.

Cheers,

Martin

 Either I've been missing something or nothing
 has been going on.
          Karen Elizabeth Gordon

Martin Krzywinski
System Administrator