Re: gLyX to be included in gnome Workshop?

Are you aware of "http://www.mx.lyx.org/glyx/"?

> OBSERVE:
> Note that Lyx/LaTeX is to be seen as a complement to an integrated suite
> of tools such as Word/Powerpoint/Excel. Even if an MS replacement
> suite is developed, Latex is very IMPORTANT for example people writing
> books, scientific journals, longer reports etc, where quality of
> output is first priority.

LyX != LaTeX

I'll probably always prefer any Emacs with AUCTeX and RefTeX over any
LyX incarnation.  I just could get along with this blackbox
approach. ;-)
                                  Cheers, P. *8^)
--
   --------- Paul Seelig <pseelig@goofy.zdv.uni-mainz.de> -----------