Re: Stability and Gnome's image among users

this brings up a good point (not that anyone will read this post - seems
like my posts generally fall on deaf ears) gnome needs a 'users' mailing
list and i feel it necessary that this list name be changed to reflect
it's nature.  this is not a user group.  this is a developers group -
although i thought there was already a dev group available.

i've posted numerous questions and such that never found responses.  what
will the average user think if they come seeking help on an 'official'
like list and never gets it?  probably will turn to another environment
such as KDE.

i just think that, if gnome is to become successful, it's going to have to
change it's target from developers to users.  after all the users are the
majority of the market - not the developers.

anyway....can a gnome-user list be created?