Re: Stability and Gnome's image among users

I have been following this thread from the beginning, and I think jack's
point is a good one. Since RH6 has been out for a while, I suspect that
majority of Gnome users are _not_ developers, and a list or even a
newsgroup for users would be justified. In fact, I think it's probably
time for a linux.gnome.* set of groups. Personally, I prefer newsgroups
to mailing lists, but that's just a matter of taste.

Having said that, however, I find that my own questions on this list
have been answered remarkably quickly and in good detail. I guess ymmv.

- Steve