Re: Modem Lights

You might try checking the lock file created.

By default, modem lights is looking for '/var/lock/LCK..modem'
I believe the status of the connection is determined by the
existence of this file.

If your script is creating '/var/lock/LCK..cua0' then you'll
have to either change your script to use /dev/modem or change
the setting in the 'Advanced' tab of modem lights to match the
file your scripts are creating.

--Juan

"The obvious mathematical breakthrough would be development
of an easy way to factor large prime numbers."
                                       Bill Gates, The Road Ahead