where is corba?

	I was using gnorpm and gftp, and I figured why was gnorpm trying to
download the files for itself? Why he would not ask for gftp or better
yet gnome transfer manager, that uses wget) for a download using a corba
interface? I thing that should be a corba service for asking for
downloads and every app that needs a download could use it.

	But even more then that I think that should be a corba service for
everything that more than one app need, and is more less asyncronous.
Why don't we start a trhead of sujestions for new corba interfaces and
ways of integrating diferent gnome apps to work together. :-)

--
"You take the red pill and you stay in wonderland,
and I'll show you how deep the rabit hole goes", Morpheus.

[]'s Victor Bogado da Silva Lins