Re: easy question to answer

Al Niessner wrote:

> kernel: 2.2.9
> gnome: 1.0.9
> modemlights_applet 1.0.2
>
> I want to change just a couple of configuration items in GNOME but
> cannot find where to make the the changes in the GUI configuration tools
> provided -- I know they are there and I just missed them.
>
> 1) I want to change the window border colors.  Basic, but where do I
> change it at?  Is it still a manual change -- .Xdefaults?
>
> 2) I turned on sloppy focus -- I am obviously nuts -- but I cannot find
> how to change the affect the mouse buttons have on raising the window.
> I want the middle mouse to always raise the window.  I am suprised to
> find that clicking on the border is different than clicking on the title
> bar -- the bar raises the window and the border does nothing.

	Actually, that's a window manager configuration, and I suppose you must be
using enlightenment.

1) Pick another theme (http://e.themes.org/) for enlightenment. Copy the
.etheme file to /usr/share/enlightenment/themes/ and choose it by
middle-clicking on the root window ("desktop").

2) Right click on the border or Alt-left click anywhere on the window, or
Ctrl-Alt-Up (with the focus on the window).

--
Daniel Serodio (aka Lobo)		|    /V\    www.linux.org