Re: Pager

Hi,

To get the pager back, position your mouse pointer over the panel.  Hold down
the right mouse button and you should see a menu.  Select the
Applets->utilities->'Gnome Pager' menu option.  This should bring up a new
pager.

I hope this helps.  If it doesn't, you might want to consult the documentation
in the "GNOME Help System" pertaining to the panel and applets.

Bidemi Temidire

<pre>
I thought I would try gnome out, anyway I seem to have lost
the pager from the panel, it only took a day ....<g>

Can someone perhaps tell me how to get it back please.

Thanx..
Terry.

--
"Unix is simple.
It just takes a genius to understand its simplicity"

--
        FAQ: Frequently-Asked Questions at <a
href="http://www.gnome.org/gnomefaq">http://www.gnome.org/gnomefaq</a>