UI Suggestion

When I delete a URL off the desktop the confirmation messages displays
the name of the url desktop file rather than the identifier that the
user sees underneath the icon. For instance if I delete the url
http://www.redhat.com from my desktop I get the following message:
	Delete file "urlUqwU4D"?

The ordinary user (and I count myself as one) would find this confusing,
having never seen the string "urlUqwU4D" anywhere. I also find the word
"file" confusing. If, for instance, I had a link on my desktop which
pointed to a page on localhost and I try to delete this link, is the
message telling me that I'm deleting the file as well? I think the
message should say:
	Delete shortcut to "http://www.redhat.com"?
or something similar. This would present information which is relevant
to the user.

Regards,

Syd.