Re: Help PLEASE!

Your problem is mainly with gmc (the file manager that controls the
desktop icons).  I don't know if GMC currently supports making an icon
into a drag destination.  This is probably possible with a toy-lette
(great name, by the way), but I don't know how easy it would be to
configure this.

A number of the applications allow you to drag files to the actual
application window to load a file.  You could try this as well.

James.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au
WWW:   http://www.daa.com.au/~james/