Re: GNOME Usability Improvements - Fix the window manager!

On Aug/06/1999, James M . Cape wrote:

> Actually, the "Sticky" option makes the window follow you from desktop to
> desktop, not prevent you from moving it.

	Ooops O:-) Then, it should better be called "Omnipresent" (like in
Window Maker), I think :-m

	Anyway, that should be addressed to E developers, not here O:-) I'm
cutting this thread right now :-)

--
Roberto Suarez Soto              |     If I could, I would surrender myself
mailto:ask4it@bigfoot.com        |         to that which is pure and true