RE: GNOME Usability Improvements - Fix the window manager!

I agree with everything BUT the trashcan idea. The first time I used a mac,
it scared the hell out of me to eject a disk. Throwing a disk away (when it
normally deletes files) is a BAD design. It scares users. If you want
something to drag over, make an icon on the desktop called "Eject" and drag
your device over that.