Re: GNOME Usability Improvements - Fix the window manager!

I've found this problem with audio CDs. (not quite the same situation)
Both the panel CD player and the gnome cd player lock the CD-rom eject
button so I can only use the software eject button. What happens if I have
both of these cdplayers opened is the eject button on neither of them
works. I assume this is because each will only let the cd-rom eject when
it says so, but because I can't hit the eject button on both programs
simulaniously, I can't eject without closing one of 'em. I've been meaning
to mention this. I don't see why any audio cd player should be locking the
drive. When I hit the hardware eject button that must mean I want to stop
the song... duah.

--Ben