RE: Ease of use (was Call for constructive user criticism.)

You have a point. Well, for gnome 2.0 programs, we can say "use libglade"
and do the 2 interfaces. Then whoever wants their program to be gnome 2.0
complient can use the new method. Older gnome 1.0 programs will still work,
but just wont be able to switch modes.