Re: Funny of the day

No, we should start selling plush Gnome footprints, just like our logo..
only 3D... Maybe put beans in 'em, make a heart logo with "ti" on it, and
sell 'em as beanie feet :)

Later,

Jeremy Wise

| Jeremy Wise                       Make every effort to enter   |
| jwise@pathwaynet.com              through the narrow door,     |
| ICQ #4664755                      because many, I tell you,    |
| http://www.pathwaynet.com/~jwise  will try to enter and will   |
| http://gnomeicu.gdev.net/         not be able to. (Luke 13:24) |