Re: Funny of the day

We should start selling Gnome Squeeze Toys on the Gnome Project website.

:)

> The Amazon.com page for my GNOME book attempts to find an auction item
> related to the book -
>
> book page:
>
> http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0735700788/o/qid=933866237/sr=8-1/002-7809718-0099214
>
> and the auction item:
>
> http://auctions.amazon.com/exec/varzea/ts/auction-glance/Y04X3600593X7165842/ref=a_ob_xs_usr/002-7809718-0099214
>
>:-)
>
> Havoc
>

> --

Jamin Philip Gray
jgray@writeme.com
http://students.cec.wustl.edu/~jpg2/
http://www.linuxfreak.com/~jgray/

"[A wasp] was sucking jam on my plate and I cut him in half.
He paid no attention, merely went on with his meal, while a
tiny stream of jam trickled out of his severed esophogus.
Only when he tried to fly away did he grasp the dreadful
thing that had happened to him."

--George Orwell