UI suggestion: gnome-dock

	I just noticed that you can't change the order of gnome-dock toolbars. For
example, in Netscape, you have 3 toolbars in the top. You can drag the top one
below the second and it will stay there. In AbiWord, we have 3 bars on the
top, but if you drag the menu to below the toolbar, for instance, it won't
stay there. (sorry if that's a little confuse)
	Don't you guys think we should be able to do it? Also, there was some
discussion on the list some time ago about docking the toolbar beside the
menubar for instance, or docking 2 menubars on the same row (like you can on
M$ Word). What do you think?

--
Daniel Serodio (aka Lobo)		|    /V\    www.linux.org