Re: gnome-core & CVS

On Wed, Aug 04, 1999 at 05:21:58PM +0800, James Henstridge wrote:

> Are you using the stable or development branch of gnome-core?  If you are
> using the head branch (development), it is quite likely that no one has
> updated the version number in a while.
>
> If you have the stable branch, all the applets should still be in
> gnome-core.

  Not using any tags so it should be 'head', just did a quick:

$ cvs log -h configure.in
RCS file: /cvs/gnome/gnome-core/configure.in,v
Working file: configure.in
head: 1.189
branch:
locks: strict
access list:
symbolic names:
        GNOME_CORE_1_0_9: 1.177.2.4
        GNOME_CORE_1_0_8: 1.177.2.4

  and the applets are gone (I had to go get 'gnome-applets') so it appears
its the latest, the version number (1.0.5) in 'configure.in' apparently hasn't
been updated.

--
I sat down beside her, said hello, offered to buy her a drink...
and then natural selection reared its ugly head.

Mike Hall <mhall@riverside.org>, ICQ: #37292579, http://www.riverside.org
System Administrator (MH993) (*nix, OS/2 certified - C, Perl, CGI hacker)