GNOME User Interface Improvement Project Update

I have updated the GNOME UI Improvement Project website
[http://www.jcinteractive.com/gnome-ui/], and gotten enough of a
structure done to start seriously adding suggestions and wishes once
they have been fleshed out.

To those who have contacted me about volunteering some time, I do care
about your volunteerism, I just have not had the time to look into that
end of things yet. I will be getting back to you either tomorrow or the
day after.

Thank you all.

    Jim Cape
    http://www.jcinteractive.com

    "Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them
     pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened."
        -- Winston Churchill