Re: GNOME Usability Improvements - Fix the window manager!

On Aug/04/1999, Paul Seelig wrote:

> > Netscape) are too big for such a thing. I think that some WordPad kind of
> > thing would be very fine.
> >
> You might be interested in Ted: "http://www.nllgg.nl/Ted/" and

	Thanks, I've had a look (it was in my Debian CDs, in fact O:-)) and
it's pretty close to what I was looking for :-) The main problem I see with
it is that it only supports 4 fonts, but anyway it's small and perfect for
light-weight editing needs like mine :-)

--
Roberto Suarez Soto              |     Well I'm standin' next to a mountain
mailto:ask4it@bigfoot.com        |                 Chop it down